Here is a little teaser from the cookbook. I especially love this photograph. I took it in 2005 during a trip to Italy. Take a close look at these hands. They are the hands of a worker, a very gifted cook.
November 27, 2014
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 27th, 2014 at 8:21 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “These Hands”
- Holiday Hours December 2020 fioremarketcafe.com/2020/12/25/hol… 1 year ago
- sidedooraccess.com/shows/GrNXkG3B… via @sidedooraccess 1 year ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/06/02/fio… 2 years ago
- Upcoming Virtual Bread Class fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/29/upc… https://t.co/wsMu04yrvL 2 years ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/27/fio… https://t.co/jj3AegZ1wc 2 years ago