Here are a few photographs from my raspberry jam today. First time I made raspberry jam. The flavor is fantastic, but it’s a little loose. Hopefully over night it will firm up. It’s difficult for me to get to the set point with many of these jams. I can quickly turn jam into taffy.
September 2, 2013
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Monday, September 2nd, 2013 at 12:40 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @VaLeciaAdams: .@RepTedLieu Our community can’t #endhomelessness without federal funding. We need at least $2.8B for @HUDgov Homeless As… 3 months ago
- RT @LittleBeastEats: Our heart and best wishes go out to the family and friends of @thejgold Such a sad and tragic time. 3 months ago
- Holiday Hours fioremarketcafe.com/2017/12/26/hol… https://t.co/QNGieVXAe4 10 months ago
- Bread Classes in 2018 fioremarketcafe.com/2017/12/01/bre… https://t.co/kUyfQ9k8WC 11 months ago
- Bread Class before Christmas fioremarketcafe.com/2017/11/22/bre… https://t.co/VjdSS8ie9B 11 months ago