Here are a few photographs from my raspberry jam today. First time I made raspberry jam. The flavor is fantastic, but it’s a little loose. Hopefully over night it will firm up. It’s difficult for me to get to the set point with many of these jams. I can quickly turn jam into taffy.
September 2, 2013
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Monday, September 2nd, 2013 at 12:40 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Parlez vous Vave unheardstories.org/2017/07/04/par… via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Unheard Stories fioremarketcafe.com/2017/06/15/unh… https://t.co/GyDNfnQLuv 1 month ago
- plus.google.com/11006264197842… 1 month ago
- RT @guarnaschelli: Cavatappi pasta @ButterNYC has been on the menu for years. If you haven't had it, we'll wait here for you to come get i… 3 months ago
- RT @TheTuscanGun: A late evening #carbonara with a great #guanciale and some cracked pepper. #saturdaynight #supertuscan https://t.co/LwH5E… 3 months ago