Here are a few photographs from my raspberry jam today. First time I made raspberry jam. The flavor is fantastic, but it’s a little loose. Hopefully over night it will firm up. It’s difficult for me to get to the set point with many of these jams. I can quickly turn jam into taffy.
September 2, 2013
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Monday, September 2nd, 2013 at 12:40 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Holiday Hours December 2020 fioremarketcafe.com/2020/12/25/hol… 9 months ago
- sidedooraccess.com/shows/GrNXkG3B… via @sidedooraccess 1 year ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/06/02/fio… 1 year ago
- Upcoming Virtual Bread Class fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/29/upc… https://t.co/wsMu04yrvL 1 year ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/27/fio… https://t.co/jj3AegZ1wc 1 year ago
September 2013 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30