We had a cold, raining and slow day at Fiore. When the rain stopped and the sun burst out from behind the dark clouds it was quite nice. I took a few photographs of our new bird bath. here is the best of the bunch.
January 24, 2012
The rain stopped long enough for this photograph.
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 at 4:16 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Holiday Hours December 2020 fioremarketcafe.com/2020/12/25/hol… 5 months ago
- sidedooraccess.com/shows/GrNXkG3B… via @sidedooraccess 8 months ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/06/02/fio… 1 year ago
- Upcoming Virtual Bread Class fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/29/upc… https://t.co/wsMu04yrvL 1 year ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/27/fio… https://t.co/jj3AegZ1wc 1 year ago