We had a cold, raining and slow day at Fiore. When the rain stopped and the sun burst out from behind the dark clouds it was quite nice. I took a few photographs of our new bird bath. here is the best of the bunch.
January 24, 2012
The rain stopped long enough for this photograph.
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 at 4:16 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Holiday Hours fioremarketcafe.com/2017/12/26/hol… https://t.co/QNGieVXAe4 2 months ago
- Bread Classes in 2018 fioremarketcafe.com/2017/12/01/bre… https://t.co/kUyfQ9k8WC 3 months ago
- Bread Class before Christmas fioremarketcafe.com/2017/11/22/bre… https://t.co/VjdSS8ie9B 3 months ago
- This is Fleur fioremarketcafe.com/2017/11/11/thi… https://t.co/kFVNGzRLJ9 4 months ago
- Old is really cool fioremarketcafe.com/2017/09/08/old… https://t.co/bLGhAV8k4X 6 months ago