We had a cold, raining and slow day at Fiore. When the rain stopped and the sun burst out from behind the dark clouds it was quite nice. I took a few photographs of our new bird bath. here is the best of the bunch.
January 24, 2012
The rain stopped long enough for this photograph.
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 at 4:16 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/06/02/fio… 3 months ago
- Upcoming Virtual Bread Class fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/29/upc… https://t.co/wsMu04yrvL 4 months ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/27/fio… https://t.co/jj3AegZ1wc 5 months ago
- RT @VaLeciaAdams: .@RepTedLieu Our community can’t #endhomelessness without federal funding. We need at least $2.8B for @HUDgov Homeless As… 2 years ago
- RT @LittleBeastEats: Our heart and best wishes go out to the family and friends of @thejgold Such a sad and tragic time. 2 years ago