There is a new market in Atwater Village called Atwater Farm. It’s a cool looking market. Here is a photograph of some pears they had for sale.
January 12, 2012
Pears from Atwater Farm
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 12th, 2012 at 4:18 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Holiday Hours December 2020 fioremarketcafe.com/2020/12/25/hol… 1 year ago
- sidedooraccess.com/shows/GrNXkG3B… via @sidedooraccess 1 year ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/06/02/fio… 1 year ago
- Upcoming Virtual Bread Class fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/29/upc… https://t.co/wsMu04yrvL 2 years ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/27/fio… https://t.co/jj3AegZ1wc 2 years ago