Yesterday was Leandro’s birthday. We celebrated this morning for a few minutes before we opened. Anne bought a red velvet cake, but the guys said it didn’t compare to her red velvet cupcakes. Here is a photograph of Anne and the three brothers. Buon Compleano Leandro.
January 11, 2012
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 at 4:17 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Parlez vous Vave unheardstories.org/2017/07/04/par… via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Unheard Stories fioremarketcafe.com/2017/06/15/unh… https://t.co/GyDNfnQLuv 1 month ago
- plus.google.com/11006264197842… 1 month ago
- RT @guarnaschelli: Cavatappi pasta @ButterNYC has been on the menu for years. If you haven't had it, we'll wait here for you to come get i… 3 months ago
- RT @TheTuscanGun: A late evening #carbonara with a great #guanciale and some cracked pepper. #saturdaynight #supertuscan https://t.co/LwH5E… 3 months ago