Yesterday was Leandro’s birthday. We celebrated this morning for a few minutes before we opened. Anne bought a red velvet cake, but the guys said it didn’t compare to her red velvet cupcakes. Here is a photograph of Anne and the three brothers. Buon Compleano Leandro.
January 11, 2012
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 at 4:17 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Holiday Hours December 2020 fioremarketcafe.com/2020/12/25/hol… 3 months ago
- sidedooraccess.com/shows/GrNXkG3B… via @sidedooraccess 6 months ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/06/02/fio… 10 months ago
- Upcoming Virtual Bread Class fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/29/upc… https://t.co/wsMu04yrvL 11 months ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/27/fio… https://t.co/jj3AegZ1wc 11 months ago