Yesterday was Leandro’s birthday. We celebrated this morning for a few minutes before we opened. Anne bought a red velvet cake, but the guys said it didn’t compare to her red velvet cupcakes. Here is a photograph of Anne and the three brothers. Buon Compleano Leandro.
January 11, 2012
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 at 4:17 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Old is really cool fioremarketcafe.com/2017/09/08/old… https://t.co/bLGhAV8k4X 2 weeks ago
- Written 7 Years Ago. The beginning of Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2017/08/25/wri… https://t.co/10fM9n9cgV 4 weeks ago
- Parlez vous Vave unheardstories.org/2017/07/04/par… via @wordpressdotcom 2 months ago
- Unheard Stories fioremarketcafe.com/2017/06/15/unh… https://t.co/GyDNfnQLuv 3 months ago
- plus.google.com/11006264197842… 3 months ago