Yesterday was Leandro’s birthday. We celebrated this morning for a few minutes before we opened. Anne bought a red velvet cake, but the guys said it didn’t compare to her red velvet cupcakes. Here is a photograph of Anne and the three brothers. Buon Compleano Leandro.
January 11, 2012
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 at 4:17 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @guarnaschelli: Cavatappi pasta @ButterNYC has been on the menu for years. If you haven't had it, we'll wait here for you to come get i… 1 month ago
- RT @TheTuscanGun: A late evening #carbonara with a great #guanciale and some cracked pepper. #saturdaynight #supertuscan https://t.co/LwH5E… 1 month ago
- I’m Thinking About A Kitchen fioremarketcafe.com/2017/04/14/im-… https://t.co/MVBMwWndQX 1 month ago
- Happy Holidays fioremarketcafe.com/2016/12/25/hap… https://t.co/tIv0xPz9aj 5 months ago
- RT @KeepSoPasWeird: Without question, the best place for lunch in #southpasadena is @fioremarketcafe. 2nd place? Maybe the ramen place next… 5 months ago