Yesterday was Leandro’s birthday. We celebrated this morning for a few minutes before we opened. Anne bought a red velvet cake, but the guys said it didn’t compare to her red velvet cupcakes. Here is a photograph of Anne and the three brothers. Buon Compleano Leandro.
January 11, 2012
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 at 4:17 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @VaLeciaAdams: .@RepTedLieu Our community can’t #endhomelessness without federal funding. We need at least $2.8B for @HUDgov Homeless As… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LittleBeastEats: Our heart and best wishes go out to the family and friends of @thejgold Such a sad and tragic time. 3 weeks ago
- Holiday Hours fioremarketcafe.com/2017/12/26/hol… https://t.co/QNGieVXAe4 7 months ago
- Bread Classes in 2018 fioremarketcafe.com/2017/12/01/bre… https://t.co/kUyfQ9k8WC 8 months ago
- Bread Class before Christmas fioremarketcafe.com/2017/11/22/bre… https://t.co/VjdSS8ie9B 8 months ago