I picked up a few very old Adirondack chairs this week. They are used and very worn., but they have charm. I painted the side table and hope to paint the chairs tomorrow. Today I set them on the grass under the tree out front. I think they’ll be perfect for a mid afternoon rest.
May 5, 2011
The new additions to Fiore Market Cafe
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 5th, 2011 at 4:36 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “The new additions to Fiore Market Cafe”
- RT @VaLeciaAdams: .@RepTedLieu Our community can’t #endhomelessness without federal funding. We need at least $2.8B for @HUDgov Homeless As… 11 months ago
- RT @LittleBeastEats: Our heart and best wishes go out to the family and friends of @thejgold Such a sad and tragic time. 11 months ago
- Holiday Hours fioremarketcafe.com/2017/12/26/hol… https://t.co/QNGieVXAe4 1 year ago
- Bread Classes in 2018 fioremarketcafe.com/2017/12/01/bre… https://t.co/kUyfQ9k8WC 1 year ago
- Bread Class before Christmas fioremarketcafe.com/2017/11/22/bre… https://t.co/VjdSS8ie9B 1 year ago