I picked up a few very old Adirondack chairs this week. They are used and very worn., but they have charm. I painted the side table and hope to paint the chairs tomorrow. Today I set them on the grass under the tree out front. I think they’ll be perfect for a mid afternoon rest.
May 5, 2011
The new additions to Fiore Market Cafe
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 5th, 2011 at 4:36 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “The new additions to Fiore Market Cafe”
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/06/02/fio… 3 months ago
- Upcoming Virtual Bread Class fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/29/upc… https://t.co/wsMu04yrvL 4 months ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/27/fio… https://t.co/jj3AegZ1wc 5 months ago
- RT @VaLeciaAdams: .@RepTedLieu Our community can’t #endhomelessness without federal funding. We need at least $2.8B for @HUDgov Homeless As… 2 years ago
- RT @LittleBeastEats: Our heart and best wishes go out to the family and friends of @thejgold Such a sad and tragic time. 2 years ago