Of course we have lots of fleur. I bought some today for tomorrows bread. Antonio, Nina and Anthony just finished making the dough for tomorrows bread. Now we wait for 20 hours to bake. Bravo Raggazzi.
April 9, 2011
Fleur at Fiore?
About Bill Disselhorst
I am a bloody Irishman, but a real Italian Wannabe. I'll take Italy over Los Angeles and Dublin any day. Give me a plate of homemade pasta and an espresso with lots of crema and when I am through eating and I'll think I am in heavan. View all posts by Bill Disselhorst
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 9th, 2011 at 12:29 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Holiday Hours December 2020 fioremarketcafe.com/2020/12/25/hol… 1 year ago
- sidedooraccess.com/shows/GrNXkG3B… via @sidedooraccess 2 years ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/06/02/fio… 2 years ago
- Upcoming Virtual Bread Class fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/29/upc… https://t.co/wsMu04yrvL 2 years ago
- Fiore Market Cafe fioremarketcafe.com/2020/04/27/fio… https://t.co/jj3AegZ1wc 2 years ago